Elsevier Parasitology Lectures
- IJP Lecture – Professor Robert Poulin (University of Otago, N.Z.)
- IJP Drugs and Drug Resistance Lecture & 2015 ASP Invited Lecturer – Professor Ray Kaplan (The University of Georgia, U.S.A.)
- IJP Parasites and Wildlife Lecture & 2015 ASP Invited Lecturer – Dr Eric Hoberg (United States Department of Agriculture, U.S.A.)
Immunity, Inflammation and Immunopathology Plenary
- Valery Combes (University of Technology, Sydney, Australia)
- Paul Giacomin (James Cook University, Australia)
- Shelley Walton (University of the Sunshine Coast, Australia)
Symposia themes and confirmed speakers
- Ecology of Parasitism – Laryssa Howe (Massey University, New Zealand)
- Diagnostics and Control – Jetsumon Prachumsri (Mahidol University, Thailand
- Population Genetics – Ivo Mueller (Walter and Eliza Hall Institute, Australia)
- Veterinary Parasitology – David Heath (AgResearch New Zealand)
- Protozoan Biology – Adele Lehane (Australian National University)
- Helminth Biology – David Piedrafita (Federation University, Australia)
- Veterinary Parasitology – David Leathwick (AgResearch New Zealand)
- Veterinary Parasitology – Louise Jackson (Biosecurity Queensland)
- Marine Parasitology & Aquaculture: A Tribute to Associate Professor Ian Whittington – Andy Shinn (Fish Vet Group Asia, Thailand)
- Ecology of Parasitism – Stephanie Godfrey (Murdoch University, Australia)
The NZSP & The ASP and the NZSP acknowledge the generous support of Elsevier Parasitology, the International Journal for Parasitology, IJP: DDR, IJP:PAW, Virbac, Bayer Animal Health, Zoetis, New Zealand Veterinary Pathology Ltd, Elanco, Gribbles Veterinary, Merial, PGG Wrightson and New England BioLabs Inc.,who are supporting this conference.
Download the conference flyer to display in your institution.
Please contact the Conference Coordinator, Lisa Jones by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone +61 (0)7 4232 1311 with any queries or for a conference flyer to display in your institution. We look forward to seeing you in Auckland in June and July!